so, I decided to make it into a rustbucket. It is a WIP at the moment, but I will post photos as it goes form here. All of the work on this truck was done with an airbrush to this stage. First, the truck was lightly sanded,a nd then primed with Vallejo Primer. After, I used AK interactive's rust paint set o apply the light and dark rust to the entire vehicle. Once dry, I used AK's chipping fluid over the truck, followed by white paint. After a little while I began to chip and scrape away at the paint to uncover the rust. This gives a very realistic, three dimensional effect. Pigments will be used later for more effects when I get back to it. For now, these are the stages it has gone through.